2020 Blackfin 34' (10.36 m) 332
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Blackfin 332 Legendary Fishing Machine. 2020 with Twin Mercury Verado's 400HP with Warranty Until 9/2025. Heavy Duty Trailer is included.
Flag of Registry: United States
- Center Consoles
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: BKFBC132K920
Blackfin 332 Legendary Fishing Machine. 2020 with Twin Mercury Verado's 400HP V6 with Warranty Until 9/2025. Heavy Duty Trailer is included.
- Artic White color gelcoat on this Blackfin 332CC is in excellent condition, with a reflective shine that will turns heads on the H2O.
- Blackfin has the best warranty in the industry.
- Miami Innovations Award Winner.
- Garmin 816xsv 16" TouchScreen Display. Dual GPS/Charplotter. Preloaded with both Blue Chart g3 and US Coastguard charts.
- SeaDek Throughout
- Twin Mercury's are White.
- Dual Live Wells
- Captain's Chair leaning post with flip up bolsters and Command Center.
- Fiberglass Hardtop with Powder Coated Framework-Onyx with Tempered Glass Windshield with Wiper Blades & Washer.
- Underside of Hardtop is matching-Onyx.
- Forward facing console lounge with flip up arm rests.
- Insulated Baitwell with 1inch cutting board lid. Blue/White light with see through face. 35 Gallons.
- Insulated Baitwell, Leaning Post with cutting board lid. Blue/White light with see through face. 20 Gallons.
- Cockpit Table.
- Courtesy Lighting Blue/White.
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders Throughout.
- Fresh Water Washdowns-Anchor Locker & Aft Cockpit.
- Raw Water Washdown-Aft Cockpit.
- Two Fishboxes in floor insulated @ 100 gallons each.
- LED Overhead Lighting Red & White.
- Six Spreader Lights.
- Leaning Post with Pull Out Removable Blackfin Yeti Coolers 2 @ 45 Quarts Each.
- Two Stainless Steel Sinks with Sprayers.
- Four Slide Out Tackle Boxes.
- Pressurized Fresh Water Transon Shower-Cold Only.
- Rod Holders-Hardtop Onyx-Six.
- Rod Holders-Stainless Steel Gunnel-Eight
- Rod Holders-Stainless Steel Transom-Four
- Rod Racks Under Gunnel-Starboard.
- Batter Charger with Deck Plug.
- Water Separating Fuel Filters-Two.
- Digital Engine Monitoring System.
- MP3 Adapters.
- 12V with USB.
- Trim Tabs with Indicators and Auto Retract.
- Radar-GMR 18xHD
LOA: 33' 2'' (10.11 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 10' 6''
Maximum Speed: 61 MPH
Cruise Speed: 38 MPH
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 315 Gallons (1192.4 Liters)
Fresh Water: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Holding Tank: 21 Gallons (79.49 Liters)
Dry Weight: 10500
Photos click to view all
Stamp Yacht Sales
Bill's love of boats and boating is a passion that he will put to good use for YOU – helping you find you the best deal for the best boat that fits your needs for now and in the years to come.
Tara has extensive experience in Sales, Business Development and Marketing.
During her 30 Years at Thomson Reuters Tara sold Tax and SEC compliance SAAS software to Attorneys, CPA’s, and large Corporations. While at Thomson Reuters, Tara achieved Presidents Club for many years and enjoyed all of the President Club trips. Tara also held the Consistent Achievers Award during her whole career, in which, there were only five out of 150 Sales reps that held that award.
Tara has lived in Punta Gorda for the last 20 years with her husband Patrick. Loving the Florida lifestyle, they both enjoy golf and boating on their 30’ Pursuit.